Results of Annual General Meeting
27 June 2023
St. Petersburg, Russia – 26 June 2023 – PJSC LSR Group (“LSR” or the “Company”) (MOEX: LSRG), one of the leading real estate developers and building materials producers in Russia, announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”).
The AGM resolved to:
- Approve the Company's 2022 Annual Report.
- Approve the Company's Financial Statements for financial year 2022.
- Approve a dividend payment of RUB 8,036 million or RUB 78 per ordinary share for financial year 2022. Shareholders registered at the record date of 07 July 2023 will be entitled to receive a dividend payment. The following dates were set for the dividend payments:
- for nominee shareholders and professional securities market participants – 21 July 2023;
- for other registered shareholders – 11 August 2023.
Elect nine members to the Company's Board of Directors, including three independent directors:
- Vitaliy Ignatenko, Independent Director
- Yury Kudimov, Independent Director
- Dmitry Kutuzov
- Igor Levit
- Andrey Molchanov
- Egor Molchanov
- Yury Osipov, Independent Director
- Alexander Pogorletskiy
- Lyubov Shadrina
Appoint JSC KEPT to audit the Company's financial statements according to IFRS and LLC Audit-Service SPb to audit RAS financial statements for 2023.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service