|About Us||Products And Services||Sustainability||Investor Relations||Public Relations||Contacts|
Continued growth in Moscow with sales up 13% YoY in RUB terms despite a high base in 2018 and a 19% YoY increase in average price of apartments per sqm
· New contract sales reached RUB 84 billion, or 817 th. sqm;
· Average price per sqm increased by 15% year-on-year reaching RUB 112,000;
· Share of mortgage sales amounted to 47%, down from 54% in 2018 ;
· Completions reached 834 th. sqm of net sellable area, in line with the project schedule;
· New 835 th. sqm of net sellable area launched in the reporting period;
· Solid performance of building materials segment, with sales mainly in line with 2018 results, as per management expectations;
· In June, LSR Group launched sales of apartments in a new business-class residential estate ‘Morskaya Naberezhnaya’ in St. Petersburg, with a living space of just over 503 th. sqm;
· In June, in line with LSR’s strategy to diversify its development assets in the Moscow region, the Company sold a 50% stake in its ZILYUG redevelopment project;
· In July, the Company sold its 100% interest in its subsidiary LLC LSR. Reinforced Concrete. This disposal represents another step towards the realisation of LSR Group’s strategy to optimise its building materials business segment;
· In August, LSR Group expanded its sales portfolio with a new project — Zapovedny Park, a comfort class residential complex with a residential area of approximately 90,000 sqm. The Company has commenced the active construction stage of the complex and has launched apartment sales in the first building;
· In October, Fitch Ratings upgraded LSR’s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to ‘B+’, outlook stable;
· In October, LSR Group completed two bond placements of RUB 7 billion Series 001P-04 exchange-traded bonds at a coupon rate of 8.5% per annum and RUB 6 billion Series 001P-05 exchange-traded bonds at a coupon rate of 8.4% per annum;
· In November, LSR Group acquired Russian business of H+H International A/S for RUB 1.1 billion.
Andrey Molchanov, CEO of PJSC LSR Group, commented:
«We are pleased with LSR Group’s performance in FY 2019. A planned reduction in development sales volumes due to regulatory uncertainties that persisted for the first half of the year was partially compensated with an increase in price of 15% YoY, thereby improving Group’s profitability margins and demonstrating strength of our market offering. Sales in RUB terms decreased only by 9% YoY despite an exceptionally strong 2018.
Moscow development business unit demonstrated strong sales performance, with sales up 13% YoY in RUB terms due to our well-structured sales portfolio. The price increased by 19% YoY. Our business class segment in the Moscow market performed exceptionally well, with sales up 51% in RUB terms led by our flagship project Zilart, as well the increasingly popular Leningradka 58. Both of our large-scale projects — business class residential complex Zilart and mass-market residential complex Luchi have become leaders in sales volumes in 2019 within their respective market segments across the territory of Old Moscow.
Having secured strong access to liquidity, we are very pleased with the Group’s transition to the new market environment defined by the changes in housing legislation.
Looking ahead, we believe we are well positioned to execute on our strategy and maintain our leading market positions in key regions of presence.»
THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive (Directive 2003/71/EC) ("Qualified Investors"). In addition, in the United Kingdom, the materials are being made available only to, and are directed only at, Qualified Investors who are persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a)-(d) of the Order and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which the materials relate is available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom, and will only be engaged with such persons. Other persons should not rely or act upon the materials or any of their contents.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
I warrant that I am not located in the United States and am not resident or located in Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful, and I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials contained in this website to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation.
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the materials.
We regret that, due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to provide you with access to this section of our website.
You have indicated that you are located in the United States. These materials are not intended for, directed at or accessible by persons located in the United States. However, persons located in the United States that make the below certifications can access these materials. Please read the certifications below carefully and provide the information requested in order to access these materials. If you cannot make the below certifications, please exit this page.
“We are a “qualified institutional buyer” (a "QIB") as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Further, if we are acting as a fiduciary or agent for one or more investor accounts, (a) each such account is a QIB, (b) we have investment discretion with respect to each account, and (c) we have full power and authority to make the representations, warranties, agreements and acknowledgements herein on behalf of each such account.”
“We acknowledge that the materials relate to a transaction that is not subject to, or is only available in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.”
By clicking “I AGREE” below, you are certifying that the certifications and information provided are accurate and that you would like to access the materials. You agree that the materials you access are for your own use and will not be distributed to any person outside of your organisation.