|About Us||Products And Services||Investor Relations||Sustainability||Media center||Contacts|
- Reported revenue increased 3% year-on-year and reached RUB 48,101 million
- Net income up 38% year-on-year totaling RUB 2,573 million
1H 2020 Financial Highlights:
· Revenue reached RUB 48,101 million, up 3% year-on-year;
· Adjusted EBITDA increased by 17% to RUB 9,162 million due to strong revenue growth of 31% year-on-year in the North-West real estate and construction business unit along with effective cost management, as well as the positive dynamics in the building materials segment driven by multiple factors;
· Adjusted EBITDA margin improved to 19%;
· Profit for the first six months of 2020 increased by 38% to RUB 2,573 million mainly due to the strong operating profit dynamics in the reporting period;
· Earnings per share of RUB 25.68;
· Operating cash flow of RUB 3,646 million;
· Cash balance of RUB 67,011 million versus RUB 66,859 million as at the year-end of 2019;
· Net debt amounted to RUB 27,178 million (total debt: RUB 94,189);
· Net debt/ adjusted EBITDA ratio of 1.21;
· Average cost of debt declined from a year-end 2019 level of 8.5% to 7.6% as at the end of June 2020.
Events during and after reporting period:
· New contract sales stood at RUB 38 billion (346 th. sqm), broadly flat year-on-year with an average price per sqm up 5% year-on-year to RUB 119,000;
· Completions reached 172 th. sqm of net sellable area, up 8% year-on-year and in line with the projects schedule;
· New 467 th. sqm of net sellable area launched in the reporting period;
· ZILART was recognized as the best residential complex in Russia according to the results of the annual competition of housing construction;
· In July, Fitch Ratings affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of PJSC LSR Group at 'B+' with a Stable Outlook;
· In August, LSR Group’s Board of Directors established Sustainability Committee to enhance its sustainability efforts and ensure compliance with international guidelines and principles with a focus on long-term value creation for shareholders.
Andrey Molchanov, CEO of PJSC LSR Group, commented:
“I am delighted with the financial performance of LSR Group in the first half of 2020, which reflected the strengths of our business and our ability to maintain leading market positions despite challenges related to the COVID-19 outbreak. We rapidly adapted our business processes to a new reality and we were able to maintain an acceptable sales and construction dynamics, which helped us to increase our revenue by 3% year-on-year to RUB 48.1 billion.
Operating profit increased by 16% to RUB 6.7 billion thanks to particularly strong revenue dynamics of the real estate development and construction business in St. Petersburg and our effective cost management in the reporting period. EBITDA margin improved to 19%, while net income surged 38% year-on-year to RUB 2.6 billion.
We secured solid financial position with a substantial cash balance of RUB 67.0 billion as at the end of 1H 2020.
Given the strong results for the first six months of the year, I am confident that LSR Group is well positioned to continue achieving its strategic goals and to further strengthen its market position in the key regions of presence.”
 Adjusted cash flow from operations before income taxes and interest paid, including cash in escrow accounts received during the reporting period
 Cash balance, including cash in escrow accounts
 Including cash in escrow accounts
For more information please contact:
Director of Investor Relations
LSR Group Press Service
THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive (Directive 2003/71/EC) ("Qualified Investors"). In addition, in the United Kingdom, the materials are being made available only to, and are directed only at, Qualified Investors who are persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a)-(d) of the Order and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which the materials relate is available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom, and will only be engaged with such persons. Other persons should not rely or act upon the materials or any of their contents.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
I warrant that I am not located in the United States and am not resident or located in Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful, and I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials contained in this website to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation.
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the materials.
We regret that, due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to provide you with access to this section of our website.
You have indicated that you are located in the United States. These materials are not intended for, directed at or accessible by persons located in the United States. However, persons located in the United States that make the below certifications can access these materials. Please read the certifications below carefully and provide the information requested in order to access these materials. If you cannot make the below certifications, please exit this page.
“We are a “qualified institutional buyer” (a "QIB") as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Further, if we are acting as a fiduciary or agent for one or more investor accounts, (a) each such account is a QIB, (b) we have investment discretion with respect to each account, and (c) we have full power and authority to make the representations, warranties, agreements and acknowledgements herein on behalf of each such account.”
“We acknowledge that the materials relate to a transaction that is not subject to, or is only available in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.”
By clicking “I AGREE” below, you are certifying that the certifications and information provided are accurate and that you would like to access the materials. You agree that the materials you access are for your own use and will not be distributed to any person outside of your organisation.