|About Us||Products And Services||Investor Relations||Sustainability||Media center||Contacts|
1. Control of reliability and effectiveness of the Company’s Corporate Governance,
2. Review of the performance evaluation of the Board, the Company’s executive bodies and key managers,
3. Analysis of professional qualification and independence of all candidates nominated to Board of Directors of the Company,
4. Determination of the price (monetary valuation) of the Company’s assets, which may directly or indirectly be disposed due to execution of Guarantee and Pledge Agreements,
5. Inclusion of the issue on the approval of transactions under Article 83 of the Russian Federal Law «On Joint-Stock Companies» into the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
6. Inclusion of the issue on the approval of the Company’s revised Charter into the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
7. Inclusion of the issue on the revised Regulation on the Company’s Board of Directors into the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
8. Inclusion of the issue on the approval of the amended Regulation on General Meetings of Shareholders into the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
9. Approval of the Company’s IFRS auditors and RAS statements for 2017. Determination of the auditors’ fees,
10. Distribution of the Company’s profit for 2016, including dividend payments and the record date,
11. Calling of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
12. Approval of the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
13. Review the Board’s report on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
14. Approval of the procedure for informing the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders about the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
15. Approval of the list of materials to be provided to the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to prepare for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
16. Approval of the form and content of the voting ballots for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and definition of the solutions regarding Annual General Meeting of Shareholders that shall be submitted electronically (as electronic documents) to the nominee shareholders recorded in the register,
17. Approval of the Chairman and Secretary of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders,
18. Preliminary approval of the Company’s annual report for 2016, prepared in accordance with the requirements of the stock market regulations,
19. Approval of the report on related-party transactions,
20. Approval of transactions in accordance with the Company’s Charter,
21. Subsequent approval of transactions specified in Chapter XI of the Federal Law “On Joint-Stock Companies”.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive (Directive 2003/71/EC) ("Qualified Investors"). In addition, in the United Kingdom, the materials are being made available only to, and are directed only at, Qualified Investors who are persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a)-(d) of the Order and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which the materials relate is available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom, and will only be engaged with such persons. Other persons should not rely or act upon the materials or any of their contents.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
I warrant that I am not located in the United States and am not resident or located in Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful, and I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials contained in this website to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation.
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the materials.
We regret that, due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to provide you with access to this section of our website.
You have indicated that you are located in the United States. These materials are not intended for, directed at or accessible by persons located in the United States. However, persons located in the United States that make the below certifications can access these materials. Please read the certifications below carefully and provide the information requested in order to access these materials. If you cannot make the below certifications, please exit this page.
“We are a “qualified institutional buyer” (a "QIB") as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Further, if we are acting as a fiduciary or agent for one or more investor accounts, (a) each such account is a QIB, (b) we have investment discretion with respect to each account, and (c) we have full power and authority to make the representations, warranties, agreements and acknowledgements herein on behalf of each such account.”
“We acknowledge that the materials relate to a transaction that is not subject to, or is only available in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.”
By clicking “I AGREE” below, you are certifying that the certifications and information provided are accurate and that you would like to access the materials. You agree that the materials you access are for your own use and will not be distributed to any person outside of your organisation.