LSR Group Board of Directors approved the date of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
07 May 2010
Today, on 7 May 2010, the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX, RTS: LSRG) approved 30 June 2010 as the date of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the company, and also approved the meeting agenda as follows:
- Approval of the LSR Group annual report for the year ended 31 December 2009 prepared in accordance with the requirements of FSFM (Russian financial markets regulator).
- Approval of the financial statements of the legal entity OJSC LSR Group for the year ended 31 December 2009 prepared in accordance with the Russian Accounting Standards and approval of the distribution of the company’s profits based on the results of the year ended 31 December 2009.
- Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors and election of members to the Board of Directors.
- Election of members to the Revision Committee of the company.
- Approval of the independent auditors for 2010.
- Approval of transactions in the cases provided for in Article 83 of the RF Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies.
In addition, due to establishment of the new corporate executive body -Management Board (in addition to the existing sole executive body - Chief Executive Officer) the Board of Directors also included the following items into the agenda of the AGM:
- Approval of the revised Charter.
- Approval of the revised Regulations on General Meetings of Shareholders.
- Approval of the revised Regulations on the Board of Directors.
- Approval of the Regulations on the Management Board and determination of the Regulations on the sole executive body due to the introduction of the amended description of CEO responsibilities into the Charter.
In addition, the Board of Directors, made the decision to recommend to the AGM not to pay dividends on the ordinary shares of the Company based on the results of the year ended 31 December 2009.
Date of meeting: June 30, 2010
Time of meeting: 11:00 am
Place of meeting: conference-hall, 1 Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg
Start of registration of persons entitled to attend the General Shareholders’ Meeting: 10:00 am
Date of closing of the list of persons entitled to attend the General Shareholders’ Meeting: 11.05.2010.
Note to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and panel construction.
LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg and Ukraine.
In 2009, the sales revenues of LSR Group were RUR 51,024 (IFRS).
LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX and RTS.
For more details please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 314 10 44
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72