LSR Group Board of Directors approved the date of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
28 May 2009
The Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group approved 29 June 2009 as the date of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company, and also approved the meeting agenda as follows:
1. Approval of the Company’s annual report on the results of 2008.
2. Approval of the annual financial statements including income statements (profit and loss accounts) of the Company for 2008.
3. Distribution of the company’s profits and losses based on the results of the 2008 financial year.
4. Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors.
5. Election of members to the Board of Directors of the Company.
6. Election of members to the Revision Committee of the Company.
7. Approval of the Company’s auditors for 2009.
8. Approval of the revised Charter of the Company.
9. Approval of the revised Regulations on General Meetings of Shareholders of the Company.
10. Approval of the revised Regulations on the Board of Directors of the Company.
11. Approval of the revised Regulations on the Sole Executive Body of the Company.
12. Approval of decisions on approving transactions in the cases provided for in Article 83 of the RF Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies.
In addition, the Board of Directors took the decision to recommend to the GSM not to declare dividends on the shares of the Company based on the results of the 2008 financial year.
Date of meeting: June 29, 2009
Time of meeting: 11:00 am
Place of meeting: 36 Kazanskaya Street, Suite 715, St. Petersburg
Start of registration of persons entitled to attend the General Shareholders’ Meeting: 10:00 am
Date of preparing the list of persons entitled to attend the General Shareholders’ Meeting: 05.06.2009.
Note to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a real estate and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are building materials, construction and real estate. The Group includes enterprises for extraction and processing of aggregates, production and transportation of building materials, and housing construction — from mass market large-panel housing to elite property built after designs made by leading domestic and foreign architects.
LSR Group has operations and offices in a number of cities in the Leningrad region, in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and Germany.
In 2007, the sales revenues of LSR Group (according to the IFRS-based financial statements) were RUB 35,858 million, in 2008 – RUB 49,813 million.
LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs listed and traded on the London Stock Exchange and its shares listed and traded on MICEX and RTS.
In 2007, LSR Group was awarded ‘The Company of the Year’ National Award in the ‘Construction’ category.
For more details please contact: