|About Us||Products And Services||Investor Relations||Sustainability||Media center||Contacts|
The Meeting of Shareholders of OJSC LSR Group was attended by the holders of 80,201,317 (85.63%) votes out of 93,663,832 (100%) votes. Hence, there was a quorum on all of the items reviewed.
The Meeting of Shareholders by a majority of votes approved the Annual Report of OJSC LSR Group on Results in 2007, annual financial statements of the Company for the past year prepared in conformity with Russian standards as well as elected Igor Levit, CEO of LSR Group, for a new term (from 14 August 2008 for three years) and the Board of Directors in its former composition and consisting of 7 members including 3 independent directors:
1. Igor Levit, CEO of LSR Group
2. Mikhail Romanov, Managing Director of LSR Group
3. Elena Tumanova, CFO of LSR Group
4. Dmitry Goncharov, Managing Director of LSR Europe GmbH (a company of LSR Group)
5. Lauri Ratia, Independent Director, Chairman and Member of the Boards of Directors of a number of Finnish companies specializing in different industrial sectors. Chairman of the Boards of Directors of four companies: Sponda plc (real estate in Finland and Russia), Tecnomen plc (messaging and prepaid services systems for world telephone communication operators), Medisize Ltd (medical diagnostics equipment and packaging operations in 8 EU countries), Edita plc (printing, publishing and marketing services in Nordic countries).
6. Sergey Skaterschikov, Independent Director, Chairman of the Board of Directors of IndexAtlas Group, Vice President of OJSC MRS, and also a Member of the Boards of Directors of OJSC OMZ, OJSC Kirovsky Zavod, Independence Group and others.
7. Seppo Juha Remes, Independent Director, CEO of Kiuru Partners LLC a consultancy company, member of the Boards of Directors of OJSC RAO UES of Russia, OJSC OMZ, OJSC Severstal-Avto, OJSC SIBUR and others. Chairman of the Board of Directors of EOS Russia.
The meeting also elected the Revision Commission of OJSC LSR Group comprising Company managers as follows:
1. Dmitry Kutuzov, Deputy CFO of LSR Group, Head of Treasury Department
2. Yury Terentiev, Director for Information and Analytical Research
3. Dmitry Trenin, Director for Corporate Capital Management
The Meeting elected ZAO KPMG as auditor of the IFRS based consolidated statements of the Company for 2008, and ZAO Audit Service as auditor of the RAS based financial statements.
In addition, Company shareholders adopted the decision to distribute the profit of OJSC LSR Group according to the results of the 2007 financial year as follows:
- not to declare dividends on ordinary registered shares of the Company for 2007;
- not to pay remunerations and compensations to the members of the Revision Commission for the period of discharging their duties until the next annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company;
- to determine the payment of remuneration and compensation costs to the independent members of the Board of Directors for the period of discharging their duties as members of the Board of Directors in the amount provided for in the contracts. The remunerations and compensations will be payable in accordance with the procedure set forth in Regulation on Board of Directors;
- not to distribute the remaining net profit for the 2007 financial year.
Igor Levit, CEO and member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, said:
“First of all, I would like to express my appreciation to the shareholders for their trust in my re-election for a new term. I intend to continue focusing on the delivering efficient growth and value creation for our shareholders. I would also like to thank the shareholders for their support of the decisions recommended by the Board of Directors including the decision on profit capitalisation to develop the Company and implement our global investment projects. This decision is fully in line with the dividend policy of the Company adopted prior to LSR’s IPO.”
The newly elected Board of Directors of LSR Group re-elected Dmitry Goncharov, as the Board Chairman as well as the following Committees:
- Seppo Juha Remes, member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, Independent Director – Chairman of the Committee
- Elena Tumanova, member of the Board of Directors, CFO of OJSC LSR Group
- Sergey Skaterschikov, member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, Independent Director.
Human Resources and Compensation Committee:
- Sergey Skaterschikov, member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, Independent Director – Chairman of the Committee.
- Lauri Ratia, member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, Independent Director
- Dmitry Goncharov, Managing Director of LSR Europe GmbH (a company of LSR Group).
Strategy and Investments Committee:
- Lauri Ratia, Member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, Independent Director – Chairman of the Committee
- Igor Levit, Member of the Board of Directors, CEO of OJSC LSR Group
- Sergey Skaterschikov, Member of the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group, Independent Director.
The minutes of the AGM are available at: http://www.lsrgroup.ru/media/files/agm.doc
Notes to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a diversified construction company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are building materials, construction and real estate development. The Group includes enterprises for extraction and processing of aggregates, production and transportation of building materials, and housing construction — from mass market large-panel housing to elite property built after designs made by leading domestic and foreign architects.
LSR Group has operations and offices in a number of cities in the Leningrad Oblast, in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and Germany. LSR Group employs over 15,000 people.
In 2005 and 2006, the revenues of LSR Group (according to IFRS statements) were US$ 463 million and US$ 777 million respectively. In 2007, the revenues amounted to US$ 1,403 million.
LSR Group has a B1 rating from Moody’s Investors Service (outlook – Stable) assigned in July 2007 and confirmed on 30 May 2008 and a B+ rating by Fitch Ratings (outlook – Stable) assigned on 30 May 2008. The Group’s shares are listed on MICEX and RTS and on the London Stock Exchange in the form of GDRs since November 2007.
In 2007, LSR Group was awarded ‘The Company of the Year’ National Award in the ‘Construction’ category.
For more details please contact:
Press Service, LSR Group
+7 (812) 314-1044
THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive (Directive 2003/71/EC) ("Qualified Investors"). In addition, in the United Kingdom, the materials are being made available only to, and are directed only at, Qualified Investors who are persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a)-(d) of the Order and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which the materials relate is available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom, and will only be engaged with such persons. Other persons should not rely or act upon the materials or any of their contents.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
I warrant that I am not located in the United States and am not resident or located in Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful, and I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials contained in this website to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation.
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the materials.
We regret that, due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to provide you with access to this section of our website.
You have indicated that you are located in the United States. These materials are not intended for, directed at or accessible by persons located in the United States. However, persons located in the United States that make the below certifications can access these materials. Please read the certifications below carefully and provide the information requested in order to access these materials. If you cannot make the below certifications, please exit this page.
“We are a “qualified institutional buyer” (a "QIB") as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Further, if we are acting as a fiduciary or agent for one or more investor accounts, (a) each such account is a QIB, (b) we have investment discretion with respect to each account, and (c) we have full power and authority to make the representations, warranties, agreements and acknowledgements herein on behalf of each such account.”
“We acknowledge that the materials relate to a transaction that is not subject to, or is only available in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.”
By clicking “I AGREE” below, you are certifying that the certifications and information provided are accurate and that you would like to access the materials. You agree that the materials you access are for your own use and will not be distributed to any person outside of your organisation.