Date and agenda of the Board of Directors meeting
15 May 2019
PJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG), one of the leading real estate developers and building materials producers in Russia, announces that a meeting of its Board of Directors will be held on 15 May 2019.
The agenda for the Board of Directors meeting comprises the following matters:
1. Review of the Company’s 2018 financial statements prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards (RAS).
2. Review of the Audit Committee’s report of the Company’s audit results in 2018.
3. Recommendations on the distribution of the Company’s profit for 2018, including dividend payment and the record date.
4. Recommendation on the approval of external auditors for IFRS and RAS financial reporting in 2019, as well as their remuneration.
5. Agreement for conducting the major transactions by the Company.
6. Approval of transactions in accordance with the Company’s Charter.
7. Nomination of candidates to the list of nominees to the Company’s management and supervision bodies.
8. Approval of a candidate as an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
9. Review of professional qualifications and independence of all candidates nominated to the Board of Directors.
10. Convening of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders.
11. Approval of the agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
12. Review of the Board’s report on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
13. Approval of the procedures for notifying the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting about the Company’s Annual General Meeting.
14. Approval of the list of materials to be provided to the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in preparation for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
15. Approval of the form and content of the voting ballots for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders, and definition of the wording on the AGM matters that shall be submitted electronically (as electronic documents) to nominee shareholders indicated in the Register.
16. Approval of Chairman and Secretary of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
17. Preliminary approval of the Company’s annual report for 2018.
18. Approval of the report on related-party transactions during the reporting year.
For more information please contact:
Director of Investor Relations and Sustainable Development
LSR Group Press Service