|About Us||Products And Services||Investor Relations||Sustainability||Media center||Contacts|
1. LSR Group financial statements 2014 (RAS) review.
2. Review of the decision by the revision commission regarding 2014 results of LSR Group.
3. Recommendations on profit distribution for 2014 including dividend pay-out and the date to determine the list of persons entitled to receive dividends.
4. Recommendations on the auditors of LSR Group IFRS and RAS financial statements for 2015 including auditors’ fee.
5. Proposal to include the item on approval of the revised Charter of LSR Group into the AGM agenda.
6. Proposal to include an item on approval of the revised Regulation on the Board of Directors of LSR Group into the AGM agenda.
7. Proposal to include an item on approval of the revised Regulation on the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of LSR Group into the AGM agenda.
8. Valuation of LSR Group assets, which can be directly or indirectly expropriated according to the Annexations to the Guarantee Agreements and Share Pledge Agreements between LSR Group and Sberbank.
9. Proposal to include an item on authorization of transactions according to the Article 83 of the RF Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies into the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders agenda.
10. Review of proposals to nominate candidates to the Board of Directors of LSR Group for election at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. Inclusion of the candidates in the voting ballots for election to the governing and supervisory bodies.
11. Approval of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders agenda.
12. Review of the report of the Board of Directors of LSR Group containing reasoned judgment concerning items covered by Annual General Meeting of Shareholders agenda.
13. Process to inform the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of LSR Group about holding of the meeting.
14. Information to be provided to the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of LSR Group.
15. The form and text of the voting ballot for Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of LSR Group.
16. Approval of the Chairman and secretary of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of LSR Group.
17. Approval of the methodology of LSR Group’s corporate governance quality assessment and its criteria.
18. Review of material terms of contracts with members of the Board of Directors of LSR Group, members of the Executive Committee of LSR Group, heads of business units of LSR Group. Review of individual duties of a member of the Board of Directors, of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and of the Chairman of the Committee of the Board of Directors of LSR Group.
19. Approval of the remuneration policy of the Board of Directors of LSR Group.
20. Evaluation of the Board of Directors’ and its members’ effectiveness, approval of key actions to improve the composition of the Board of Directors of LSR Group.
21. Preliminary approval of LSR Group annual report 2014, prepared in accordance with the requirements of Russian stock market regulations.
22. Approval of transactions in accordance with the Company’s Charter.
Notes to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and panel construction. LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg. As of 31 December 2013 (according to DTZ), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Group’s real estate portfolio is equal to 7.8m m2 with the market value of RUB 117bn. In 2013, the sales revenue of LSR Group amounted to RUB 65,316m (IFRS). LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX-RTS.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 333 11 11
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72
THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive (Directive 2003/71/EC) ("Qualified Investors"). In addition, in the United Kingdom, the materials are being made available only to, and are directed only at, Qualified Investors who are persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a)-(d) of the Order and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which the materials relate is available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom, and will only be engaged with such persons. Other persons should not rely or act upon the materials or any of their contents.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
I warrant that I am not located in the United States and am not resident or located in Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful, and I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials contained in this website to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation.
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the materials.
We regret that, due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to provide you with access to this section of our website.
You have indicated that you are located in the United States. These materials are not intended for, directed at or accessible by persons located in the United States. However, persons located in the United States that make the below certifications can access these materials. Please read the certifications below carefully and provide the information requested in order to access these materials. If you cannot make the below certifications, please exit this page.
“We are a “qualified institutional buyer” (a "QIB") as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Further, if we are acting as a fiduciary or agent for one or more investor accounts, (a) each such account is a QIB, (b) we have investment discretion with respect to each account, and (c) we have full power and authority to make the representations, warranties, agreements and acknowledgements herein on behalf of each such account.”
“We acknowledge that the materials relate to a transaction that is not subject to, or is only available in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.”
By clicking “I AGREE” below, you are certifying that the certifications and information provided are accurate and that you would like to access the materials. You agree that the materials you access are for your own use and will not be distributed to any person outside of your organisation.